ALSA on i810 audio

chmorgan at charter.net chmorgan at charter.net
Thu Mar 25 14:49:49 CST 2004

I've been working to debug one users problem with an i810 card.  (n wodOpen() we try to set the format of the audio, 16 or 8bit.  I believe the i810 only supports 16bit so we return MMSYS_ERR.  I *think* we should be returning WAVERR_BADFORMAT instead so wine can try another format that may work.  At least thats what I did with the jack driver for sample rates and formats that don't match the server as the jack server doesn't perform any of that conversion.

Perhaps you want to return the same thing in your case?

Chris