To Do A.11 - Integrate API status into WineHQ

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Mar 25 17:06:26 CST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, hatky wrote:

> > does the script filter out the Wine-only dlls?
> > Otherwise the global statistics will be off.
> No, it dosen't currently:
> 1. Should we fillter them?
> a. Totaly
> b. Just from the Total
> c. Not at all

I think we should completely filter them out (a). There's no point to
say that Wine-only dlls have no stubs. Of course they don't!

Here is a list of the dlls I know of:

  ttydrv
  winealsa.drv
  winearts.drv
  wineaudioio.drv
  wined3d
  winedos
  winejack.drv
  winemp3.acm
  winenas.drv
  wineoss.drv
  wineps
  x11drv

If anyone can point to others...

Also it would be really nice to sort the dlls alphabetically as there
is quite many of them.

                          "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
       Mot utilis\xE9 par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".