[Controls] Add tracing to the edit control.

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sun Mar 28 10:52:42 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 11:24:44AM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On March 28, 2004 5:22 am, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> > +static const char *EditWndProc_dump_msg_name(UINT msg)
>
> That's a nice effort, but this is real long name...

I am corrupted by my day job's coding rules which encourages long function
name (thank god Meta-/ exists :-) ).

> What about dbgstr_msg()? Also, this is a real useful
> function, I think we should have a standard dbgstr_msg()
> function that knows about all standard messages.

If the list of all 'known' Windows messages is easily extracted from Wine, I
could do that and put it in some new file in dlls/user/ (like
dlls/user/dbg_trace.c).

For all the WM_* stuff in include/winuser.h it seems easy, but then how to
find out all the 'control-specific' messages (like EM_*) ?

            Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/