design problems with thread init code?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Mar 28 23:56:55 CST 2004

>mike already fixed a bunch of my misunderstandings on IRC. but now
>i'm faced with the more challenging task of getting this "mono hack"
>to support threading properly. so feedback is still welcome :)

its turns out that the "mono hack" in which threading is know not to
work is broken in at least one simple and obvious way. there was no
implementation of wine_pthread_init_current_teb(). i fixed this, and
presto, my multi-threaded win32/x86 VST plugin loads and runs in my
linux+shared-winelib application. of course, this might not be the
last problem :)

--p