Game support

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Mar 29 14:51:18 CST 2004

> 1. MusicVR exits with this error:
>
> X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
>    Major opcode of failed request:  145 (GLX)
>    Minor opcode of failed request:  11 (X_GLXSwapBuffers)
>    Serial number of failed request:  10522
>    Current serial number in output stream:  10523
>
> I traced it to the line:

Could you send me a +opengl trace of the problem ? Maybe the game is done
some strange things (like doing a SwapBuffer without a rendering context set
or stuff like that) which are OK on Windows and not on Linux.

As for your Dungeon Keeper II problem, see a recent thread for a hint to get
it running (it seems you need to do 'wine X:\y\z\app.exe' for it to run -
i.e. to give it a fully qualified path and not any relative path). At least
it worked with Dungeon Keeper I (that reminds me I still have a patch to
resend to AJ :-) ).

Anyway, thanks for using Wine on games... It's nice to see some people are
actually using that code :-)

            Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/