bounced patch

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Wed Mar 31 09:41:50 CST 2004

> It's a new file, how do I diff againt cvs if the file isn't in cvs ?
You can diff a file even if it isn't in the CVS. Just run
 diff -urN wine/ new/ > patch.diff
where wine is the current cvs code and new is the source tree with all the
changes you've made. You can avoid duplicating the whole tree by only diffident
a file or directory, for example
 diff -urN wine/dlls/opengl new/dlls/opengl > patch.diff
in this case, the "new" directory only has to contain the dlls/opengl directory.
> I thought maybe I should have set 2600 to just 26 ??
No, keep it at 2600. BTW the win2k3 build number is 3790, as it's the latest
Microsoft release you may want to use that one instead.

Ivan.