regression: crash on X2

hatky hatky at hatky.myz.info
Tue May 4 02:38:08 CDT 2004

> > What is the X2 Game ? it's a d3d8 (or d3d < 7) game ?
> > How we can get a demo for it ?
>
> http://www.x2-game.com/ looks related. There is a "rolling" (aka
> non-interactive) demo available on the site (under downloads).

That is the game I was refering to,
the downloads of the rooling demo do not work there, only at
http://www.egosoft.com
but aperently it has some extraction problem that is unrealted so it isn't a
way to check :( (~2hr checking this...)

It is a direct3d game but I am not sure of what version, the requirments
metion both dx8 and dx9... but I don't think the crash comes from the 3d
stuff.........

Got any idea for me anyway, I can try to check patch by patch but it takes a
really long time recompiling each time.... btw can I advance cvs my 1 patch
or something that is smaller then date?

--
Hatky,
Worshiper of wine (http://www.winehq.org/),