regression: crash on X2

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Tue May 4 07:27:25 CDT 2004

> Got any idea for me anyway, I can try to check patch by patch but it takes a
> really long time recompiling each time.... btw can I advance cvs my 1 patch
> or something that is smaller then date?
Use time with CST time zone, so you use the same time as the wine-cvs list
archives, how to do this is described at
http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression
Also, you don't need to recompile every time. Just patch your current tree, run
./configure && make depend && make without previously running make clean, and
only the files that have changed will be recompiled.

Ivan.