[lostwages] add urls to supported applications page

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat May 8 13:05:13 CDT 2004

Hatky wrote:
> On Saturday 08 May 2004 09:57, Dan Kegel wrote:
>> +    <td>5.58 (FIXME: 7.2?)</td>
> Dan, Please don't put FIXMEs on the site, it is not hidden code, either check
> it to confirm or don't put that at all, same stance for the rest of your
> statments on the versions, you can't assume newer versions do not have bugs
> with wine, winamp3 and winamp 4 for example work but winamp5 crashed becouse
> of there new skin.......

I'm not assuming anything about newer versions.  I just pointed out that
some of the versions mentioned there are so old they are either
no longer downloadable, or (in the case of winmx) might contain serious security holes.

Whoever applies the patch, please remove that FIXME.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com