Unhandled API Call to Kernel32 Question

Roger Olson u60 at comcast.net
Mon May 10 21:23:40 CDT 2004

 Mon, 10 May 2004 11:06:56 +0100 Mike Hearn wrote:
> In theory it shouldn't even be too hard. A nice project for somebody
> interested in the lower levels :)

It would be great if someone were willing to take this on :-D.  I would be
more than happy to volunteer for leg work, investigations, testing, timely
result feedback, etc.  Although I am not a program engineer, I am a fair
troubleshooter with enough knowledge to help somewhere.  There are a lot of
Linux folks that express themselves on the UD forums that would have very
happy faces if this app could work under wine.  This thread for starters:
http://forum.grid.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=c887122b234167fa1514f6c2d61f4aaf

Thanks, Roger