Running "United Devices Agent" (was Unhandled API Call to Kernel32 Question)

Roger Olson u60 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 15:48:38 CDT 2004

 Tue, 11 May 2004 10:35:08 +0100 Mike Hearn Wrote:

> I am willing to teach somebody who shows an interest (and is
> competent) what they need to know but I don't have the time to do this
> myself.

That is really a generous offer and greatly appreciated.  I am both
interested and
motived, believe that I am competent, dedicated and a fairly good
troubleshooter, a good self studier but only have some VB experience.  If
this provides enough
of a basis for me to become helpful, count me in and point me where to start
reading.  If things are 'over my head' I'll let you know as I know you are
busy, I
see your name in the wine weekly newsletter a lot :-)

Thanks, Roger