Winelib and MFC and mixing native Windows DLLs

Raghavan Gurumurthy raghavan.gurumurthy at guptaworldwide.com
Thu May 13 11:37:04 CDT 2004

I am trying to build my MFC-based Windows application on Linux.

First question - I read in the Winelib user guide that I have to build MFC
completely on Winelib as well. Is this really a must? Is there no other
alternative?

Second question - If my Windows application uses 10 DLLs, do I have to build
all these 10 DLLs in addition to the executable on Winelib? Or can I leave
the 10 DLLs run in 'native' mode and only convert the executable to be built
with Winelib?

Thanks in advance,
Raghavan