[[email protected]: Re: Clipboard functionality across processes]

Ulrich Czekalla ulrich at codeweavers.com
Fri May 14 15:52:20 CDT 2004

I should add that I think taking advantage of a clipboard client such as
klipper is really the way to go. I think it may be wasted effort to
duplicate what these clipboard clients are already doing.

Frankly, I was planning to submit a patch to remove the last bit of code
that provided this functionality.

/Ulrich