crosstest seems to be broken

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Wed May 19 19:36:33 CDT 2004

I noticed my crosstest build last night failed on
module.cross.o(.text+0x713): In function `testGetModuleFileName':
/home/wine/wine/dlls/kernel/tests/module.c:63: undefined reference to `wine_dbgstr_wn'
module.cross.o(.text+0x727):/home/wine/wine/dlls/kernel/tests/module.c:63: undefined reference to `wine_dbgstr_an'

looks like this patch introduced the problem
http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=12409

I won't have time to work on this in the next few days..so if someone could take a look at this I'd be most appreciative