[DMUSIC] IDirectMusicSegment8 loading of Wave Segments

Rok Mandeljc rok.mandeljc at gimb.org
Wed May 26 06:34:52 CDT 2004

> PS:
> Rok, i have you have implemented  IDirectMusicSegment8 interface on
> IDirectMusicWaveImpl.
> Why ?
> What it your "sample" who permit to check this behavior ?
> For testing my patch you only have, for example, to open a .wav file using
> 3DAudio.exe sdk sample

Hey,
  I'm sorry but I cannot really remember (have experienced computer
crash and it will take some time for me to organise everything again).
I'm not even sure if IDirectMusicSegment should be implemented for it,
but i think my test was to create native IDirectMusicWave via
CoCreateInstance and then try to QueryInterface it with all possible
IIDs; I can't remember result, but I think it was supported (unless I
made a mistake ;=)

- Rok