Help with winedbg

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 26 15:24:39 CDT 2004

>> (the latest wine misses the debug information for the .spec.c files,
>> and that's were main is... could you print the name of the file and
>> the exact error message)
>

> See below. Don't have them at the moment. Is there any workaround? What
> do I do if there is no debug symbols for that part at all. What do I do
> if there are no debug symbols at all?
that shouldn't stop gdb (not winedbg in this case) from debugging.
Normally, setting a bp on WinMain & running should do the trick. That's
why I wanted to get the exact message to know where it really comes from.

> All of the above happened at a client's site. I don't have the info on
> me. I'll be able to retest on Sunday.
>
> In any case, this is the latest wine RPMs running on RedHat 7.3 we are
> talking about.
ok. Again the simpliest test is to run without ddd, in a one step mode
(without the --no-start flag).

A+