test for GetAcceptLanguagesA

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Thu May 27 14:07:21 CDT 2004

On 27.05.2004 04:09:34 Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> writes:

> > before removing the acsii calls from GetAcceptLanguagesW, i like to see
>  the
> > results of the attached tests. This will hopefuly save me some work when
> > rewriting the function. The tests passes on my Win2k system.

> But they fail on Wine, so I can't apply the patch.

I've seen some test cases wrapped in TODO sections, for example:

    todo_wine
    {
        SetWindowLong(hwnd1, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLong(hwnd1,GWL_EXSTYLE)|WS_EX_TOPMOST);
        ret = GetWindowLong(hwnd1,GWL_EXSTYLE)&WS_EX_TOPMOST? TRUE: FALSE;
        ok(!ret, "SetWindowExStyle(hwnd1, WS_EX_TOPMOST)\n");
    }

This prints a warning message about something yet to to in Wine, but
the test doesn't fail. Can't you use this also for the patch in question?

Regards,

   Martin