wine/ loader/main.c loader/glibc.c loader/Make ...

André Johansen andrejoh at c2i.net
Fri May 28 18:33:19 CDT 2004

* André Johansen (Sat, 29 May 2004 00:34:22 +0200) wrote:
| I just updated from CVS, and weird stuff is happening now.  The
| version one day ago was fine, so it could be due to this change.
[...]
| I'll try a full rebuild "just in case", although my Wine update script
| always does a "make depend" before compiling, so I doubt it will
| change anything.  I'll report back if it fixes the problem!

Uhm, as expected, that didn't help.  Killing the wineserver process I
had running helped, though -- sorry for the spam :)

[testing...]

I've tested it with prelinking and ExecShield now, and it seems to be
working fine -- thumbs up :)

--
Try   Anarchy  Online   http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/downloads/tryout/
Netiquette guidelines   ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc1855.txt