Fix CoMarshalInterThreadInterfaceInStream

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Fri May 28 20:25:36 CDT 2004

( again wishing pan respected reply-to fields ... )

On Sat, 29 May 2004 00:33:24 +0100, Robert Shearman wrote:
> This patch fixes CoMarshalInterThreadInterfaceInStream and
> CoGetInterfaceAndReleaseStream to match what MSDN says - calling
> CoMarshalInterface and CoUnmarshalInterface respectively. Without this
> patch a particular InstallShield installer would just hang. With this
> patch it gets a bit further (to an unimplemented function).

Calling CoMarshalInterface in this case doesn't actually do
much, but if it helps InstallShield OK. If you are interested in this
stuff I'd say trying to merge the TransGaming patch would be a good
start.

This includes a lot of what you've done lately such as proper
apartments, proper inter-thread marshalling and so on. Otherwise the
codebase drift is going to get even worse :(

thanks -mike