wine/ loader/main.c loader/glibc.c loader/Make ...

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sat May 29 04:20:18 CDT 2004

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2004 23:59 schrieb Mike Hearn:
> On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:59:23 -0500, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > Log message:
> > 	Initial version of the Wine preloader, used to reserve memory
> > 	areas at startup. Based on the work of Mike McCormack.

[snip]

> If you observe any odd breakage please let us know.
>
> keep on truckin' -mike

Hello, i don't know if it is releated to his patch, but wine does not longer
start wineserver on startup. My second last cvs update was 14h (~7:30 PM UTC)
ago. This build did not exhibit the problem.

> wine GetAcceptLanguagesA.exe
wine: could not exec wineserver

If i start wineserver -p before wine it works as expected.

My system is SuSE Linux 9.0 Most packages are uptodate but not the kernel

> rpm -qa k_athlon
k_athlon-2.4.21-202

I will do regression testing in the evening if it  is required.

Bye Stefan