compiling wine with msvc

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Nov 1 21:39:39 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 01:10:41AM +0100, Francois Gouget wrote:
> As of a few days ago, I was able to compile all of the Wine conformance
> tests (not the Wine dlls themselves) using: the MSVC targets, MSVC 6.0,
> a recent Platform SDK and a recent Direct X SDK.

It would be really cool if we:
  1. Had documentation on how to do the above (building the tests with
     MSVC) from within Linux via Wine.
  2. Could actually build the dlls themselves with MSVC. Any efforts
     in that direction? Did anyone try this? If so, we could track the
     progress on the Fun Projects page.

--
Dimi