compiling wine with msvc

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:22:30 CST 2004

I have installed the latest platform SDk and directx SDK, and set up
msvc per http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/testing-windows,
but I get this error when compiling dsound_test:

Linking...
uuid.lib(unknwn_i.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: debugging information
corrupt; recompile module
Error executing link.exe.

wineruntests.exe - 1 error(s), 11 warning(s)

Any ideas?

--
James Hawkins