[shellpath.c] Taking into account the profile value set in wine config file

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 10:24:06 CST 2004

You've exposed some softness in my thinking in this patch.  Like I
mentioned in the comments for it, _SHExpandEnvironmentVariables exists
because the environment isn't actually set up during wine install time.  I
didn't think to look up the values in the registry.

I also didn't register some of the "environment" variables that I use, and
probably should have.

You might rewrite it just to look at the registry.  You probably want to
look in HKLM\System\Current Control Set\Session Manager\Environment if the
value you're looking for isn't in HKCU, and some variables should probably
not be overridable in HKCU either (SystemRoot, for example).

--Juan