Test Drive failure

Dagan Shai Shai.Dagan at starhome.com
Tue Nov 2 10:27:51 CST 2004

It only generated the helloworld.exe.so file, and no others. This is the
only file defined in the makefile generated by winemaker. It is listed
as part of the EXES macro and not the DLLS, which is why I thought it to
be an executable.

Could there be some reason that no executable is generated?

Shai Dagan