Access Tokens and Threads

Elad Lahav elad_lahav at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 3 14:55:43 CST 2004

I've been looking into the annoying "Set ThreadImpersonationToken handle"
messages. In order to fix this issue, I need to know a few things:
1. Does Wine maintain access tokens at all? It seems that most of the relevant
functions (e.g., NtQueryInformationThread and NtSetInformationThread) simply
ignore it.
2. It looks like the thread's token is a part of the so-called "security
descriptor" member of the thread's SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES structure. Does anyone
know what structure this descriptor points to?

Elad