ez-cdda sleep

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Nov 4 14:30:44 CST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 08:02:24PM +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> This does leave the question of OpenGL/D3D thread affinity open, the plan
> was to use a signal for that but we only have 2!
If we only have two signals (SIGUSR1, SIGUSR2), then a good idea would be
to implement some sort of signal multiplexing mechanism, since we damn sure
will want to use this resource for any future signalling tasks, too....
But I'm sure that within fractions of a second you will tell me that this
certainly isn't possible :-\

Andreas Mohr