Default System Colors

William Poetra Yoga H williampoetra at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 10:29:56 CST 2004

I'm sorry, this was supposed to be sent on 03/11/2004... (the patch was resent
on 11/03, but I sent this to my own address instead of winehq.org) So should I
resend the patch again?

And also, for the core devel folks, what do you think about this default color
change?

Message follows:

No one has other opinions? I still think it's better to use the WinXP (classic)
colors as the default, until we finish the uxtheme dll (and add other themes),
because it simply looks better (for me, but I believe others also find the new
colors more soft to the eye, and comfortable to look at).

I'm resending the patch.