winipcfg.exe issues

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Sun Nov 7 12:54:40 CST 2004

[s2 at katleriai antras]$ /sbin/ifconfig | grep ^[^\ ]
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:50:22:80:F0:49
lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
ppp0      Link encap:Point-to-Point Protocol

If run winipcfg with Wine, it lets me to change the adapter I want to
inspect by selecting its name in combox (as usually).  But if I hold the
down-key pressed down for some seconds, Wine terminates the application:

[s2 at katleriai antras]$ wine /home/s2/cc/Program\ Files/winipcfg.exe
wine client error:21: no fd received for handle 88

While the key is pressed, adapter info is being periodically refreshed.
Does that means the app leaks some handle?  Or is this a bug in Wine?
What debug channel would you recommend to use to see more details on this?