150 test failures. advapi32 test crashes.

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 8 04:13:48 CST 2004

On Sunday 07 November 2004 23:19, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Hey folks,
> I pulled down sources from CVS this morning, and tried
> running the regression tests.  There are about 150 failures.
> Here's a summary:
>
> $ grep "Test failed" log | sed 's/:.*//' | uniq -c | sort
>        1 filtergraph.c
>        1 rsaenh.c
>        1 shelllink.c
>        1 shreg.c
>        2 typelib.c
>        4 capture.c
>        4 wave.c
>        6 dsound8.c
>        6 dsound.c
>        7 vartype.c
>        8 path.c
>       15 crypt.c
>       43 metafile.c
>       51 shellpath.c
>
> Is this unusual?   How many failures are most people seeing?
> For what it's worth, this is a Red Hat 9.0 system with two processors,
> and this was done with no pre-existing .wine directory.
>
> Also, there was a crash during the test.  Here's that part of the log:

Dan,

I fear that the problems with crypt.c and the crash are related to rsaenh.dll,
which is pretty new in wine cvs. I can't reconstruct the test failures on my
system. There are some entries in the initial registry, which did change due
to rsaenh.dll. Could please retry without an existent .wine directory? (Or at
least unregister rsabase and register rsaenh - regsvr32 /U rsabase ; regsvr32
rsaenh). I don't have time at the moment, but I will take a closer look
tomorrow evening.

Greetings,
Michael