dlls/rsaenh/rsaenh.c

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Nov 9 14:10:39 CST 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 20:52, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Michael Jung <mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
> > The test is in dlls/advapi32/tests/crypt.c, line 117. It passes at least
> > on WinXP SP2.
>
> OK great, I missed that one.
>
> > What I don't know is if this should be set in
> > advapi32/CryptAcquireContext or in rsaenh/CPAcquireContext. However,
> > setting it in rsaenh can do no harm.
>
> Famous last words... It definitely matters where it's done, because we
> can use various native/builtin combinations, so we have to do it where
> Windows does.

I agree that if this is done on Windows in advapi32, we have to do it there,
too. What I meant to say was the following:

There are basically two possibilities:
1.) It's done in rsaenh. Then we are ok.
2.) It's done in advapi32: Then it doesn't matter if we already have set it in
rsaenh, because it will be overwritten.

Greetings,
Michael