Enabling gcov patch not accepted

Aaron Arvey aarvey at cs.hmc.edu
Thu Nov 11 16:48:32 CST 2004

Hi,

I recently sent in a patch concerning enabling gcov in wine
(http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/11/0136.html) and it
doesn't seem to have been incorporated in the main cvs branch :(.

I have never contributed to wine before so I'm not sure how to get
feedback on my patch in order to improve it so that it is accepted.  If
either Alexandre or anyone else believes they know why my patch wasn't
accepted, please let me know.

I personally have found gcov to be very helpful and I think other
developers may find that to be true too.  If you would like to know more
about gcov, please read the documentation included in my patch (url
above).

Thank you,

Aaron