Enabling gcov patch not accepted

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 11 17:39:56 CST 2004

Hi Aaron,

Alexandre is not that fast in the very best of times
(your patch was submitted 2 days ago, and he can often take
a week or more to get to a patch).

Further, Alexandre is currently on an airplane to Switzerland
and will be out of reach for at least another 4 days.

However, he does not mind if folks bug him about dropped
patches; maybe give it another week and ask again.

Cheers,

Jeremy