enhmfdrv: ExtSelectClipRgn

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 06:24:44 CST 2004

Hi,

My app gives me a FIXME from dlls/gdi/enhmetafile.c at line 1144
complaining that ExtSelectClipRgn is not implemented (and then
proceeds to draw rather corrupted looking pictures). Looking at the
code there is an implementation, but its been #ifdef'd out. removing
the #if 0 doesn't produce any noticable change in my app. Does any
one have any idea why this was removed, or what is needed to make it
work?

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com