Kernel 2.6.9 - Issue Found

Pouech Eric DMI AEI CAEN pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 16 02:54:26 CST 2004

from what I read from Linus / Roland discussion on this topic (this night) on lkml, Linus only patched 1 out of 3 places which need to be patched (according to Roland). But I don't know yet if Linus will finish the job or not :-(
IMO, what Linus proposes heads into the right direction (don't single step in signal handler if the process itself has set the TF flag, but do if the debugger has done it), however I cannot tell whether it's going to fix all issues.

A+