wineprefixcreate hang

Olive Esseret olive_esseret at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 06:12:03 CST 2004

I do not know if this question is appropriate here; so please excuse me
if it is not (I have not had any answer elsewhere)

On Mdk10.1 the following command (which is called by wineprefixcreate
and so also by wineinstall) never terminate.

wine rundll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 128 wine.inf

Although this happens most of the time, it does not appears every time
and did not appeard on Mdk10.0.

If it is not possible to make it works, anyone has an idea on how to do
the things by hands?

Olive