epoll, LSB (was: Re: Problem roundup)

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Sat Nov 20 17:47:55 CST 2004

> Do you think I should add an explicit dependancy on the redhat-release
> (or fedora-release) package, so people don't install them on the wrong
> distribution?
Yes, it would be a good idea considering how many packages you build.
> It's a mess, but Wine does some things so close to glibc that
> it's difficult to provide a "one binary fits all" without compiling an a
> very old setup
I build on Mandrake 10.1, but the RPM works on 10.0 and 9.2, and I'm quite
confident it will run on 10.2 with little or no changes.

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it