[test.winehq.org] summary broken

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Sun Nov 21 13:04:37 CST 2004

Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> writes:

> The main summary shows that the tests winspool.drv:info
> fails sometimes on the platform win2k, but in the summary
> of win2k (2000 differences) the line winspool.drv:info is
> not listed.

Yep, the display logic is quite simple and broken, although
this kind of brokennes is new for me.  I'll look into this
particular problem, since it's rather annoying.  Until then
you can type in the URLs by hand (they should be easy to
guess) or scroll down in the full reports.  Btw new ideas
about the format as well as the content of those pages are
welcome: the people using it should tell (and not
necessarily do :)
--
                                        Feri.