Packaging Questions, New Debian Package, Packagers Guide

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Nov 23 16:16:17 CST 2004

> I sat down for 15 minutes and revised it a bit. Open for comments.

Looks good to me. We may want to add a bit of a stronger warning
at the top (maybe?) that the config file is obsolete, and will go
away, so don't bother to customize or provide one. Right now it
seems that our possition is a bit on the fence with respect to the
config file which does not reflect well our intentions to get rid
of it ASAP.

In fact, not having would be much better because it would teach
users not to depend on it.

--
Dimi.