Clipping error

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Wed Nov 24 13:23:45 CST 2004

Hello!
I'm trying to run apple iTunes 4.7.0.42 in Winehq CVS and I'm getting this
failure when I try to access the music store. Wine asks me to report this.

err:local:LOCAL_GetBlock not enough space in GDI heap 10bf for 28 bytes
err:region:CombineRgn Invalid rgn=(nil)
err:local:LOCAL_GetBlock not enough space in GDI heap 10bf for 28 bytes
err:clipping:CLIPPING_UpdateGCRegion hVisRgn is zero. Please report this.
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x407d7740 "gdiobj.c: GDI_level"
wait timed out in thread 0070, blocked by 0075, retrying (60 sec)
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0070), starting debugger...
Can't attach process 61: error 5

If it's interesting for you I can provide more infos, otherwise simply drop my
mail. I'm just sending it because wine asks me to report this.

The rest of iTunes seems to work somehow. The Gui opens and I can play music,
but it's slow, with X eating 100% of my CPU time. I have to use a native
setupapi.dll from WinXP.

Stefan