Wineconf committee

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:14:08 CST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:24:28 -0700, Brian Vincent
<brian.vincent at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:43:57 -0600, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
> > Brian, Alexandre, and I have been talking with some kind folks that
> > are volunteering to help host Wineconf in Stuttgart; we're thinking
> > late spring for Stuttgart.

There were a few more things I meant to mention.

There's been some leads about trying to organize Wineconf with another group.
I haven't followed up with any of these people yet, and it's probably
worth discussing.
Samba organizes an event each year in Germany ("Samba Experience") and it was
suggested we might want to contact them about it.  Also, X.org is
trying to organize an
event in Europe about the same time.  Would having a conference that
overlapped with
either one of these groups be useful?

Also, I have some contact info for another group (Linux New Media)
that might be able
to help us organize things.

-Brian