working together on stdole.tlb and a end to dcom9x

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 19:54:48 CST 2004

Hi Vincent,

--- Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> wrote:
> Was the resulting stdole32.tlb file (generated on Wine) a suitable
> replacement for Microsoft's? IE, does InstallShield works better with
> this file than without any stdole32.tlb file?

I think it will work. One thing we have discussed in ReactOS was using
the tools as part of our stage2 setup. If there is not a easy way to
implement these tools in WIDL like Alexandre wanted maybe making them
tools that are run via wineprefixcreate on first run is a acceptable
solution?

Thanks
Steven