working together on stdole.tlb and a end to dcom9x

Sam Lauber sam124 at operamail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:19:29 CST 2004

Sure, send me both. The precompiled one would be useful to test OLE, and the source would be useful to test OLE, Winelib, and the Wine DLLs. Also, a few months ago, I did a web search for the OLE problem, and turned up an old thread on the Wine mailing list that actually had stdole32.odl. The URL is http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/01/0858.html.

I tried it with MS mktyplib (with Wine DLLs). Strangly, it produced the exact same FIXMEs that the C program generated, but generated a diffrent typelib. And more then two bytes differed. The two typelibs are attached. I'll try it with InstallShield.

Samuel Lauber