Bug Busters

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 22:19:50 CST 2004

I have a totally non-original idea for sessions called Bug Busters
where, at a designated time, a group of wine developers would get
together on #winehackers (or some other channel). We would pick a bug
(or maybe more) from wine's bug tracker and work together to fix the
bug(s).  This would serve several good purposed.  First, we would be
giving more attention to wine's bugzilla and getting rid of a lot of
those bugs.  Second, many newcomers can witness and take part in the
wine development process.  I'm sure everyone can remember how daunting
it is to jump into wine development.  Anyway, if anyone has any ideas
or would like to take part in this, let me know and we'll get this
started.

--
James Hawkins