Wine user guid (pdf)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Oct 5 13:02:33 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 05:05:04AM -0600, Daniel Richards Jr. wrote:
> I am new to Linux (gettn tired of M$ so called operating systems) and just got a hold of your wine user guide.  Thanks for putting the time in to put this together.  Greatly detailed and just what I need to try and get some of my win based programs to run in Linux.  As I get a the opportunity to setup wine while following the guide, I will let you know if I come across anything confusing etc.
>
> Thanks again for putting this together.
Nice to see some rare feedback!

(like you said) If you find anything problematic, let me know about it.

Andreas Mohr

P.S.: if you fully despair at Wine's configuration madness (ok, it's
hopefully not that problematic...), then you might want to give CrossOver
Office a try, since it has pretty easy configuration.