MM doc update

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Oct 10 09:31:55 CDT 2004

The problem with ASCII art is that the website uses a proportional font
so it looks all messed up. I think a good janitorial task would be for
somebody to install Inkscape and convert the ASCII art diagrams we have
in the docs to SVG, so they could be rendered to PNGs or something and
become a part of the developer guide.

What do people think of this? If anybody is reading this and wants to
help the Wine projcet but doesn't want to/can't write patches, this
would be a great little job to do.

BTW you can install Inkscape via autopackage (plug plug), using the
nightly builds from here:

http://navi.cx/~mike/inkscape

thanks -mike