winetest results refused when run by wine

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Mon Oct 11 04:57:49 CDT 2004

Robert Reif <reif at earthlink.net> writes:

> Couldn't winetest fill in the proper test results fields
> necessary for acceptance when compiled to an exe.so and
> run in wine?

Did you make dist in programs/winetest?
winetest-dist.exe is the program meant for submission, but
winetest-dist.exe.so should be able to submit as well.
However, its use is discouraged, as it would run under Wine
only.  Unfortunately, cross-building seems broken ATM.
Kevin, Paul, can you comment on this?  I remember Paul
sending a report to wine-devel about a week ago, do we still
suffer from the same problem?
--
Feri.