window caption buttons

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Oct 12 12:32:08 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:56:30AM -0700, William Poetra Yoga Hadisoesen wrote:
> This is related to my last post. The buttons wine draw actually have wrong
> borders, like for example a normal window has this close button:
That could be rather deliberate, since I'd say we're not really out to
do a blatant "boring" copy of Microsoft's work...
(while it's obvious that we are often forced to follow in Microsoft's
footsteps in this project in order to get Windows programs to run at all,
it's not as if we ALWAYS want to do that exactly - and sometimes there are
even better ways to implement something...)

If it really makes a functional difference, then I guess it should be fixed,
otherwise why not leave it as is?

Andreas Mohr