Turn off Antialiasing for Rendering with Palette

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Oct 18 19:42:46 CDT 2004

Glenn Wurster <gwurster at scs.carleton.ca> writes:

> * When we are working with a palette, we need to disable antialiasing.
> Antialiasing results in a lot of extra colour values which are not
> mapped in the palette, causing bad display artifacts.
>
> Changelog:
>  * Disable antialiasing when working with the palette

You shouldn't change the global antialias flag, this is ugly and it
will most likely break the font caching. You have to add checks for a
palette directly at the places that handle the anti-aliasing (and your
palette check is wrong too, you shouldn't peek into the internals of
the DC bitmap).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org