Winedbg: watchpoints broken?

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:46:20 CDT 2004

Hi Eric,

Thanks.  That fixes the watchpoints, but introduces a couple of small
problems:

1) in dbg.y, break_add_watch_from_lvalue should take only one argument
(drop second argument)

2) in dbg.y, I have no minidump_write.  Should this be replaced with
	dbg_printf("%s\n", $2);	?

After fixing these two things, breakpoints work, although the instruction
pointer displayed is the one just after the watched address gets written
to.  Perhaps this is the expected behavior, but it would be nice to have
the instruction that makes the write instead.

 - Walter