The wine user guide: an idea

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Oct 23 23:00:40 CDT 2004

Thanks for you comment.  I've taken up the task of rewriting alot of the
User Guide at the moment, and revising the Using Wine section may be the
most important next step after the rewrite of the Intro.

> What I would like is a section with common use cases of wine and
> step-by-step instructions for each of them. It shouldn't be long - it
> should be mostly links to other parts of the user guide. I think of
> something like that...

Not a bad idea, I'll certainly keep it in mind as I go through the other
chapters.

-Scott Ritchie